Rep. Mark Green serves on the following committees:
- House Committee on Homeland Security
- Subcommittee on Intelligence and Counterterrorism
- Subcommittee on Transportation and Maritime Security
- House Committee on Oversight and Reform.
- Subcommittee on National Security
A graduate of West Point, Rep. Green is a former Special Operations flight surgeon with three combat tours in the War on Terror. Green was part of the mission to capture Saddam Hussein and interviewed the former dictator for 6 hours on the night of his capture.
Rep. Green is also a former state legislator and successful businessman. The healthcare company Dr. Green founded garnered $200 million in annual revenue. He served in the Tennessee State Senate for six years, where he distinguished himself as a conservative leader fighting for freedom and smaller government. His chief legislative accomplishment was repealing the Hall Income Tax, the second time in U.S. history a state repealed an income tax.
Rep. Green said, “Serving on the Committee on Homeland Security and the Committee on Oversight and Reform will allow me to continue fighting for smaller government, more responsible spending, a strong America, and secure borders.”
If you have any questions, please contact our office.
So far, Rep. Green joined the following caucuses:
- House Freedom Caucus
- Republican Study Committee
- Special Operations Forces Caucus
- GOP Doctor’s Caucus
- Pro-Life Caucus
- Prayer Caucus
- Military Family Caucus
- Military Veterans Caucus
- Congressional Army Caucus
- House Republican Israel Caucus
- Songwriters Caucus
- Values Action Team
- Taiwan Caucus
- Congressional Recording Arts and Sciences Caucus